Soil Support is a liquid organic-based soil enhancer and fertilizer companion used as part of a bio-based approach to plant and soil management when trying to reduce overall nutrient inputs and improve soil sustainability. It is designed to reduce transplant stress with the installation of new plantings and improve plant performance in difficult soils. Can be applied to a wide variety of plant material.
- Soil Support is a proprietary formulation designed to facilitate the growth of beneficial microbes and digestive enzymes.
- Soil Support contains an organic surfactant that helps penetrate the soil profile and speed the natural breakdown of organic matter.
- Soil Support utilizes selective multi-strains of bacteria and fungi with natural occurring plant extracts found in organic teas. These components improve soil life and optimize plant health.
- Soil Support encourages the suppression of soil borne pathogens and pests.
- Soil Support provides added protection during key stress periods
|Weight Per Gallon||