- Energy combines blackstrap molasses, organic nitrogen, iron, manganese and zinc complexed with natural sugars.
- Energy increases chlorophyll production, photosynthesis and plant carbohydrate levels.
- Especially useful when plant metabolism declines due to low sunlight and sub-optimal temperatures.
- Energy will provide excellent plant color response due to superior uptake of micronutrients chelated with gluconates.
- Sugars from natural molasses energize plants and microbes with available carbon sources.
- Greatly increases microbial activity and can aid in thatch reduction.
3 fl oz = 0.026 lbs N per 1000 sq ft
6 fl oz = 0.052 lbs N per 1000 sq ft
9 fl oz = 0.078 lbs N per 1000 sq ft
12 fl oz = 0.088 lbs N per 1000 sq ft
|N Per Gallon||
|Weight Per Gallon||