Cal-Pull SRS works on multiple levels to boost plant processes and increase soil viability. It helps remediate soils and poor growing conditions impacted by high salinity and poor irrigation water. Cal-Pull SRS will improve associated conditions such as poor soil structure, decreased oxygen content, and hydrophobic soils.
Cal-Pull SRS provides sequestered calcium in a multi-plex formulation. Multiple organic acid chemistries work to:
- Deliver calcium rapidly to the root zone and quickly remove Na from soil exchange sites.
- Selective amino based poly-organic acids work to trap sodium so it is not root absorbed. This makes flushing sodium easier and more effective.
- Carboxylic acids break down bicarbonates freeing calcium and magnesium for plant use. The result is better soil structure, water percolation and oxygen content.
- L-amino acids specific to plant salt tolerance help turf withstand higher soil salinity and remain healthier between flush events or heavy rains.
- Plants will maintain greater viability with better nutrient absorption and reduced wilting.
|Weight Per Gallon||